Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 13.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $30,890.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.72 or 0.00550935 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005034 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002701 BTC.
Digiwage Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.