Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 13th. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. Centurion has a total market capitalization of $8,524.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Centurion has traded 37.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.