Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 7th. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $71,327.00 and approximately $48.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ratecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Ratecoin has traded 16.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 45.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.