NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 7th. During the last week, NEO has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. One NEO coin can currently be bought for approximately $11.33 or 0.00094734 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, Bittrex, Bitinka and Livecoin. NEO has a total market capitalization of $798.91 million and approximately $271.36 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002612 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.35 or 0.00245524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008385 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.21 or 0.01231345 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00019998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00018572 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gate.io, TDAX, BigONE, Coinrail, Bitbns, Bittrex, OKEx, Bitfinex, BitMart, ZB.COM, BitForex, Coinnest, BCEX, Koinex, LBank, Tidebit, Switcheo Network, Cobinhood, Binance, CoinEx, DragonEX, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Coinsuper, Upbit, HitBTC, CoinBene, Bitinka, Allcoin, Huobi, Liquid, Exrates, Ovis, OTCBTC and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.