DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001679 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, SouthXchange, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $3.15 million and approximately $7,450.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007016 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004104 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00079852 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, RightBTC, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, Kucoin, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.