Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $669.42 million and approximately $124.30 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cosmos has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for approximately $3.51 or 0.00030066 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Hotbit, Coinone and GDAC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Function X (FX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00136006 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004643 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00047706 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000038 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, GDAC, Hotbit and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.