Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 7th. During the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded 22.5% lower against the US dollar. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $10.90 million and $252,312.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contents Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $574.56 or 0.04816057 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00041145 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001045 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Upbit and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.