Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 7th. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.35 billion and $46.31 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0520 or 0.00000435 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Indodax, LiteBit.eu and Exmo. During the last week, Cardano has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00007808 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00024517 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00012142 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $221.96 or 0.01856609 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001932 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00023810 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Cryptohub, Huobi, CoinFalcon, DragonEX, ABCC, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Indodax, Altcoin Trader, Cryptopia, Upbit, Coinbe, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Binance, Bitbns, Bithumb, Cryptomate, Coinnest and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.