Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded up 8.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 7th. In the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 28.6% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be bought for $0.0118 or 0.00000101 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $207,568.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.