Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 7th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $16.87 or 0.00141074 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Bitinka and Coinone. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $295.38 million and $9.88 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 8.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $62.24 or 0.00520642 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00057509 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003186 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002891 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, DSX, Bitlish, Bitsane, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Huobi, Negocie Coins, Ovis, Crex24, Bithumb, Vebitcoin, Kucoin, Bleutrade, BitFlip, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Koineks, HitBTC, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Exmo, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Korbit, Indodax, Gate.io, BitBay, Braziliex, BitMarket, Bitinka, C2CX, YoBit, Coinnest, OKEx, Binance, QuadrigaCX, Instant Bitex, Exrates, Coinone, Graviex, TDAX and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.