WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. WorldCoin has a total market cap of $344,435.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WorldCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious. In the last week, WorldCoin has traded 26.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 56.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.