Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for $1.70 or 0.00014460 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Allbit, Bithumb and COSS. During the last week, Waltonchain has traded down 11.1% against the dollar. Waltonchain has a market cap of $71.52 million and approximately $3.57 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $229.18 or 0.01953072 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00050768 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008538 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007329 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, OKEx, COSS, Binance, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Coinnest, Allbit, HitBTC, Huobi, Bithumb and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.