Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. One Verge coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Verge has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $85.56 million and $3.75 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $94.44 or 0.00807347 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010741 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011281 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00029745 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Binance, Crex24, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, BiteBTC, Graviex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.