Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for about $1.40 or 0.00011918 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $7.50, $13.77 and $5.60. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $923.98 million and $9.70 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tezos has traded 29.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015100 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $24.68, $50.98, $32.15, $10.39, $51.55, $7.50, $18.94, $33.94, $24.43, $5.60 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.