StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 6th. StrongHands has a market capitalization of $635,224.00 and approximately $766.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,070,677,375,775 coins and its circulating supply is 9,310,446,202,320 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Crex24, BiteBTC, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.