Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $5.53 million and approximately $22,221.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Primecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001660 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Poloniex and Bittylicious. In the last week, Primecoin has traded up 35.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.