Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. Over the last week, Pirate Chain has traded down 24% against the dollar. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $7.42 million and approximately $7,320.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for about $0.0662 or 0.00000565 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.67 or 0.00236176 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008555 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $151.90 or 0.01296703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00020796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00098042 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000447 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.