Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Odyssey has a market cap of $11.20 million and $847,687.00 worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Odyssey has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Gate.io, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00239507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008710 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.07 or 0.01268435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021007 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00098285 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000449 BTC.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, IDEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bit-Z, CoinTiger, FCoin, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.