MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $79.74 million and approximately $515,588.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 21.9% against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001502 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00236154 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.86 or 0.01294769 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.57 or 0.00098643 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000445 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.