Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 6th. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $30,089.00 and $88.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000108 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27,749.79 or 2.42716466 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00019210 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Litecoin Plus
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,456,344 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.