LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 6th. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $12,990.00 and $8.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.