Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.98 or 0.00050957 BTC on major exchanges including Coinhub, Bithumb, Poloniex and Exrates. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 1% higher against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $673.32 million and $520.85 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.84 or 0.01948452 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 30.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinBene, ABCC, Coinnest, Kucoin, Upbit, Coinbase Pro, OKEx, Koineks, Binance, Gate.io, Bibox, Coinut, CoinEgg, Coinsuper, Coinroom, Cryptomate, BigONE, ChaoEX, Crex24, Instant Bitex, Bitbns, CPDAX, CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEx, BTC Trade UA, Korbit, YoBit, Indodax, HBUS, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Gatehub, LBank, Liquid, BTC-Alpha, FCoin, RightBTC, HitBTC, BitForex, BtcTrade.im, C-CEX, C2CX, Huobi, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, EXX, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinone, QBTC, Ovis, Cryptopia, Exmo, Bitsane, Bitfinex, BTC Markets, Coinhub, OKCoin International and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.