E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, LocalTrade, Livecoin and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Exrates, YoBit and LocalTrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.