Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. Desire has a total market capitalization of $34,449.00 and approximately $25,119.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Desire has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Desire coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,768.17 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $230.05 or 0.01954778 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $340.91 or 0.02896741 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.17 or 0.00808453 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $93.29 or 0.00792514 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00010784 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00051732 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.59 or 0.00548782 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00148363 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,468,779 coins and its circulating supply is 8,868,779 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.