Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. Chainlink has a market cap of $857.76 million and $88.24 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Chainlink has traded 15.4% higher against the dollar. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for about $2.45 or 0.00020953 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbase, Gate.io, COSS and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00235864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $150.29 or 0.01284928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.48 or 0.00098116 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00018824 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, COSS, Huobi, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Mercatox, Binance, Coinbase, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.