BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 6th. During the last week, BOScoin has traded up 2.4% against the dollar. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $5.24 million and $29,735.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, GDAC and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000067 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 912,280,050 coins and its circulating supply is 656,377,403 coins. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.