Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. During the last seven days, Abyss Token has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. One Abyss Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kyber Network, DDEX and CoinExchange. Abyss Token has a market capitalization of $4.33 million and $172,445.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $561.21 or 0.04936953 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00042086 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Abyss Token
Buying and Selling Abyss Token
Abyss Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, DDEX, Indodax, ZBG, CoinBene, YoBit, BitForex, IDEX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Kyber Network, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, CoinPlace and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Abyss Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Abyss Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.