0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. In the last week, 0x has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar. 0x has a market capitalization of $122.49 million and $11.43 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0x token can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001732 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Binance, Coinone and Vebitcoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.74 or 0.00235407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008503 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.27 or 0.01300471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00020491 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00098425 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000457 BTC.
0x Token Trading
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Radar Relay, C2CX, IDEX, Gatecoin, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Koinex, CoinTiger, Poloniex, Binance, Fatbtc, WazirX, Bithumb, OKEx, Bittrex, Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitBay, ZB.COM, AirSwap, BitMart, ABCC, Kucoin, Gate.io, DDEX, Coinone, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Mercatox, FCoin, Zebpay, Crex24, Huobi, Liqui, Bitbns, Hotbit, Cobinhood, Independent Reserve, Iquant, Tokenomy, DigiFinex, Livecoin, Bilaxy and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.