Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Over the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, Kucoin and Bitbns. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $5.06 million and approximately $545,120.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 40.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Bitbns, Binance and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.