Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 14% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 131.1% against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $213,603.00 and $701.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.22 or 0.00943631 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00031409 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00249758 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00007379 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002609 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004464 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004109 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003123 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.