Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 4th. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. During the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded up 39.1% against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a total market capitalization of $126,834.00 and $38,488.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.78 or 0.00396477 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00073851 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00006834 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.