Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $2.07 million and $4,285.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.63 or 0.00005370 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 175.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.