CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $32.26 million and approximately $5.86 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for about $0.0403 or 0.00000341 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, CoinBene, Zebpay and DragonEX. During the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $98.68 or 0.00834931 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00032627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000428 BTC.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Bithumb, LBank, IDEX, OKEx, Tokenomy, Bibox, Koinex, Cobinhood, Zebpay, CoinBene, IDCM, Binance, Huobi and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.