CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. During the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded 28.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. CrypticCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.72 million and approximately $57,231.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CrypticCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.73 or 0.00571766 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00152251 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00063156 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003591 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
CrypticCoin Coin Trading
CrypticCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrypticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.