Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One Cashcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, DOBI trade and cfinex. During the last seven days, Cashcoin has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar. Cashcoin has a market cap of $31,504.00 and $2.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25,111.84 or 2.13148045 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cashcoin
Cashcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, Crex24 and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cashcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.