Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $2.76 billion and approximately $354.19 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $154.66 or 0.01316032 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Koinex, Bitbns and Bitkub.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.93 or 0.00237633 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008589 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00021401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00102892 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00018998 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Binance, CoinEx, Coinsquare, YoBit, OKEx, CoinZest, WazirX, Trade Satoshi, Coinsuper, Bitbns, Koinex, Bittrex, Gate.io, Poloniex, Coinbit, IDAX, Bithumb, CoinBene, Bitfinex, MBAex, Bit-Z, Hotbit, Bitkub, SouthXchange, Bitrue, Cobinhood, FCoin, Kucoin, Altcoin Trader, Kraken, DragonEX, BigONE, HitBTC, Upbit, Bibox, Huobi, Korbit, Indodax and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.