aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 5th. aelf has a total market capitalization of $57.60 million and approximately $6.39 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One aelf token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000978 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Tokenomy, IDEX and Kucoin. In the last week, aelf has traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.09 or 0.00238296 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008573 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.35 or 0.01318121 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00021960 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00103359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000472 BTC.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinTiger, BigONE, AirSwap, ABCC, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, BCEX, IDEX, Koinex, Bibox, GOPAX, OKEx, Hotbit, Tokenomy, Bancor Network, Binance, Bithumb, Kucoin, Gate.io, Huobi and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.