ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 65.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 4th. During the last week, ZCore has traded up 51.3% against the US dollar. ZCore has a market capitalization of $397,384.00 and approximately $705.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0890 or 0.00000832 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $10.39 and $24.43.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $10.39, $32.15, $24.68, $13.77, $20.33, $51.55, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94, $50.98 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.