SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 3rd. In the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded up 311.2% against the US dollar. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. SpectrumNetwork has a market cap of $4,668.00 and approximately $28,985.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,772.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $220.43 or 0.02045125 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.69 or 0.03077387 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.72 or 0.00850951 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.59 or 0.00812638 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012209 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00054618 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.56 or 0.00598998 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00163931 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. The official website for SpectrumNetwork is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling SpectrumNetwork
SpectrumNetwork can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.