Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. One Request token can currently be purchased for about $0.0156 or 0.00000146 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinPlace, Mercatox, Radar Relay and COSS. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 18.9% higher against the US dollar. Request has a market cap of $11.40 million and approximately $114,121.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $588.91 or 0.05490656 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00043288 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Coineal, Koinex, WazirX, Kyber Network, KuCoin, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Huobi Global, Bitbns, Radar Relay, Binance, Gate.io, IDEX, CoinPlace, DDEX, CoinExchange, COSS and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.