QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 26.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One QYNO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last week, QYNO has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar. QYNO has a market cap of $2,065.00 and $20.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 56.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.