Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 4th. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0755 or 0.00000690 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, IDEX, Bitbns and Bithumb. During the last week, Power Ledger has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a total market cap of $31.03 million and approximately $664,213.00 worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.61 or 0.00252413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009210 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $150.98 or 0.01380424 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00109748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000512 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Binance, Upbit, DigiFinex, LATOKEN, Bithumb, BX Thailand, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Bittrex, Cryptopia, TDAX, ABCC, Bitbns, Huobi, Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.