Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 4th. In the last week, Myriad has traded down 3.8% against the dollar. Myriad has a market capitalization of $2.07 million and approximately $2,268.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Myriad coin can now be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 117.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 31.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.