MediBloc [MED] (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 3rd. MediBloc [MED] has a total market capitalization of $19.63 million and approximately $281,103.00 worth of MediBloc [MED] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MediBloc [MED] has traded 27.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MediBloc [MED] token can now be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Coinrail and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,662.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.63 or 0.02052980 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $329.51 or 0.03094126 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.56 or 0.00859729 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.52 or 0.00812401 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012365 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00054993 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.66 or 0.00597762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.48 or 0.00164156 BTC.
MediBloc [MED] Profile
Buying and Selling MediBloc [MED]
MediBloc [MED] can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Gate.io and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [MED] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc [MED] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc [MED] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [MED] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [MED] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.