Kora Network Token (CURRENCY:KNT) traded down 29.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. During the last seven days, Kora Network Token has traded 44.5% lower against the US dollar. Kora Network Token has a market capitalization of $24,548.00 and approximately $599.00 worth of Kora Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kora Network Token token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Bilaxy and UEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00251054 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009170 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.27 or 0.01372888 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00022636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00109197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Kora Network Token Token Profile
Kora Network Token Token Trading
Kora Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, UEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kora Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kora Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kora Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kora Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kora Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.