GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $4.28 million and $11,176.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0612 or 0.00000560 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Livecoin, HitBTC and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.45 or 0.00855054 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011829 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012917 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000623 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinrail, BitBay, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Crex24, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.