EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.92 billion and approximately $1.09 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $4.24 or 0.00039659 BTC on popular exchanges including Kuna, Livecoin, OTCBTC and BCEX. In the last week, EOS has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, Cryptomate, DragonEX, Kraken, Bibox, Poloniex, COSS, Upbit, Binance, CoinTiger, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Kuna, EXX, Tidebit, Coinrail, Kucoin, Koinex, BigONE, OTCBTC, Bithumb, GOPAX, Mercatox, BitMart, Vebitcoin, RightBTC, HitBTC, OEX, C2CX, Bitbns, YoBit, BtcTrade.im, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, Exrates, Coinsuper, CPDAX, Coindeal, CoinBene, Exmo, QBTC, Hotbit, OKEx, Bitfinex, ABCC, Instant Bitex, WazirX, CoinExchange, Coinbe, Bilaxy, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, CoinEx, IDCM, BitFlip, DOBI trade, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Livecoin, Huobi, Cobinhood, Ovis, IDAX, Fatbtc, Liqui, Coinone, BCEX, Zebpay, LBank, TOPBTC and Neraex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.