Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $62.14 million and $1.81 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Enjin Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0801 or 0.00000733 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Upbit. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00252300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009193 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $150.45 or 0.01377229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00109464 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000514 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Cobinhood, Upbit, Tidex, Liqui, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx, IDEX, COSS, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinrail, Kucoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.