Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 4th. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 2% higher against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $45.17 million and approximately $153,545.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Kucoin, Cryptomate and Bitbns.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,760,494,880 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene, Liquid, TradeOgre, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Bitbns and Cryptomate. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.