Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for about $150.82 or 0.01378851 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Koinex, Coinbit and Hotbit. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $2.69 billion and $296.98 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00251236 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00108969 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002031 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Coinsuper, Coinsquare, Binance, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Upbit, Koinex, Gate.io, OTCBTC, CoinEx, IDAX, WazirX, BX Thailand, Bitrue, Korbit, DragonEX, Bithumb, FCoin, BigONE, Bitbns, Huobi, Kraken, Bit-Z, Indodax, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Bitfinex, YoBit, Bitkub, CoinBene, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Coinbit, Poloniex, MBAex, Cobinhood, Hotbit and CoinZest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.